August 28, 2011

Adelaide Buddies

In my three months in Australia, I’ve made lots of really great friends, which make it really sad to leave. The past few weeks, I’ve been really, really lucky to be staying with my friend Amy, who lives in Glenelg. Among other good qualities, she is a fabulous cook. We’ve had lots of fun hanging out drinking wine, eating, watching movies, and being goofy. I’ve also met Lulu, a neighborhood dog that Amy takes out on walks. Last night we made about 6 dozen adorable mini cupcakes. They go down very easily.
Amy and Claire with a pizza we made.


I knew I would be attacked by a shark at least once before leaving Australia!



Yummy coconut prawn curry that Amy made.


Bruschetta with pumpkins soup that Amy made.  

Lulu the dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment